Thursday, January 18, 2007

Secret Crush

Confession time people! I have had a soft crush on Tajel for a while now. Who is Tajel? Here is the answer from Wikipedia ...
  • Tajel – Cecilia's roommate, Tajel, is an anthropologist and the lone social scientist in the main cast. This implies that Tajel is also the only one who has ever gotten to leave the school (or even the laboratory basement) for any academic reason. She is a dedicated activist who frequently attends or organizes rallies. Her frustration with U.S. politics is exacerbated by her not being a United States citizen.

We are, of course talking about PhD Comics, and while you might tell me that having a crush on a cartoon character is ridiculous, what about all those people who have crushes on film stars, pop stars, and so on. And I am not even talking about all those people who have crushes on Ceclia.



Anyway, this post appeared because I was tickled to see that Tajel uses a Macbook, as do I.

No comments: