Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A good time to finish up old tasks

That is what my orkut profile tells me on this absolutely fine and beautiful day. That means I have to go back over many years and finish that Hindi homework that I never actually submitted in Class 9 (or was it 8?), I have to work infinitely harder through every year of my life after joining Presi to gain the respect of my peers and stop feeling guilty myself. I should also apologise to all those people whom I have hurt, inflicted unhappiness upon, in whatever small part through my whole life. That could take a while.

Finally, I shouldd track down those people whom I have considered to be a useless drain on the resources of the planet and erase their very existance. Than and only then shall my old tasks be finished.

On second thoughts, maybe I should just concentrate on finishing this blog.

No comments: