Friday, July 20, 2007

Less than twelve hours to go.

There are less than twelve hours to go before the worldwide release of the seventh volume of the Harry Potter series, 'HP and the Deathly Hallows'. The internet is rife with speculation. Is Snape good or bad? The local Border's, where I have put my name down on the pre-order waitlist is organising a HP midnight party with a quiz and a debate. I just told my labmates about how excited I am.. they are not fans. Quite a damper.

My own pet theory is that Harry is a Horcrux for Lord Voldemort, well that part of the theory is quite widely accepted.. in fact this made its appearance right after HBP. Well.. my theory goes on to state that during the infamous Adava Kedavra performed 16 years ago in Godric's Hollow, there was some kind of transfer of souls between Harry and the Dark Lord.. which has manifested itself in several ways:

1. Harry's scar burning when the Dark Lord gains in physical strength in GoF.
2. The fact that Harry and the Dark Lord can 'see' what the other sees in OoTP.
3. The wands! Harry and Lord Voldemort both possess wands which have a phoenix feather core. The phoenix feather comes from Fawkes, Dumbledore's pet phoenix.

Anyway, all will be revealed tonight!

No comments: