Friday, February 16, 2007

Cruise should take one of those fake guns from

His Mission Impossible, Still Mission Impossible and Yoo, Still Awake? Yeah, the Mission is Still Impossible series and shoot himself in the foot. Or somewhere more anatomically apt, I don't care. Why..? Because apparently He has teamed up with Ben Stiller (the guy who invented Active Stupidity) in a movie of the 'Hardy Men'.. yeah.. that is what happens to the Hardy Boys of Franklin W. Dixon fame when they grow up. Not good, not good at all. I mean, Ben Stiller is halfway decent when he is paired up with Owen Wilson... Tom Cruise is a half baked arse. Anyways, I have done my bit by alerting the thinking world to this piece of avoidable trash and I have been warned, in turn by Cecilia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Jorge Cham writes Cecilia's blog or if it is someone else...

-Kitty Khat