Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Combinatorics

Disclaimer: came across this on orkut. thought i should put it here for kicks.
Commentary: There are 12 X 31 X 12 or 4464 choices... sooner or later, someone will end up humping a goat because the voices told them to!!

Pick the month (number) you were born in:

1----i shot a
2----i ate a
3----i smacked
4----i sang to
5----i fell in love with
6----i murdered
7----i gave my number to
8----i gave a lap dance to
9----i chocked on
10---i bitched out
11---i had sex with
12---I humped



Pick the day (number) you were born on:


1-------A homeless guy
2-------your mom
3-------a banana
4-------a fork
5-------a mexican
6-------a gangster
7-------a ninja
8-------an ipod
9-------my best friends boyfriend
10-------a goat
11-------my dog
12-------my dad
13-------the computer
14-------my science teacher
15-------my neighbor
16-------myself
17-------a jones soda
18-------a llama
19-------a pickle
20-------a stuffed animal
21-------a permenant marker
22-------a policeman
23-------a condom
24-------a baseball bat
25-------my psychiatrist
26-------my brother
27-------my sister
28-------a football player
29-------a dvd player
30-------a paperclip
31-------my cell phone

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White------Because i was high.
Black-------Because I was drunk.
Pink--------Because im a homosexual.
Red---------Because the voices told me to.
Blue--------Because i cant control myself.
Green------Because I hate myself.
Purple------Because Im naked.
Gray--------Because thats how i roll.
Yellow------Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange----Because i hate my family.
Other-------Because that's how I roll.
none------because im sexy and i do what i want

And then combine what u have made an' post it here as a comment
u'll get really creepy an disturbing things from it

3 comments:

Rachna said...

I gave a lap dance to my brother because I was high
:)

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with a paperclip because I can't control myself.

-Kitty Khat

Aprotim said...

I gave my number to a pickle because I was drunk.

That's not so bad!