Tuesday, August 22, 2006

and then again.....

Orkut has lost it completely, again! This time it tells me that “Your winsome smile will be your sure protection”. I mean, who is kidding whom? Sure, winsome smile.. big fat hairy deal!!! A then, a couple of days ago, its told me that my spouse and I will live happily forever or some shite like that. Is there some brain dead git employed by Orkut, or rather Google who just sits around all day inventing these one liners which will drive me up the wall. Or is it just me?

I think it is just me. But there is perfect evidence that the world has gone perfectly crazy. People have been making communities dedicated to film stars, rock stars, and all that for a while. Sometime ago, I ranted against this git who had made a community dedicated to a MacD at Hyderabad. Now there are people who have made communities dedicated to Garaiahat, Tollygunge, and then gone on to make communities dedicated to the four and a half buildings which lie on Gariahat Road, between Golpark and the first thirty feet of Gariahat Road, and listen to this, we are talking about the UTI bank side of the flyover, or maybe it was the other side. Dude, get off the computer and go meet your neigbours!!


And finally there are those gits who have to air their sad pathetic excuses for falling in, and out of love on communities… ‘come share your experiences’… this is just sad.

No comments: